How is it not even 1pm yet? 😩 man I hate Sundays. I was watching random old YouTube videos and came across these questions so thought sod it let’s answer them for something to do.
1. Do you sleep with your wardrobe door open or closed?
2. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I’ve never been to a hotel posh enough to even have them…good old travel lodge for me! Lol
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or not?
I can’t stand being tucked in it makes me feel trapped
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I don’t think so no…have taken a cone before though
5. Do you like to use post it notes?
All the time. I make a lot of lists
6. Do you cut coupons out but never use them?
I don’t go out of my way to cut coupons out, but I have done it before where I’ve seen one and thought oh cool I’ll use it but then totally forget about it
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees, they’re less likely to kill me
8. So you have freckles?
I do indeed
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to smile a little, I’m not a teethy smiler I hate my smile
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I’ve got way too many to choose from. Let’s go with noisy messy eaters
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes I do it quite often as a distraction from anxiety
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes I have, I spent a lot of time camping in the woods in my early teen years
13. What about pooped in the woods?
No I’m not that brave 😂
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yeah I do actually as I often have songs in my head
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No! I hate that
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
A humongous total of…zero. And it’s been zero for about 5 years now (jeeze that’s longer than I thought!)
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Rather random, Take A Bow by Rihanna and Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood (think that’s her name anyway)
19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Of course it is if they feel comfy in pink then go for it
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes I do, I have a 3 year old lol
21. What’s your least favourite movie?
I don’t know really… I know years ago I wasn’t keen on Donnie Darko but I haven’t watched it recently to know if I like it now or not
22. Where would you bury a hidden treasure?
Well I’m not gonna tell you am I!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
I try to only have water with my dinner now
24. What do you dip chicken nuggets in?
If they’re from maccy dees then nothing, if they’re frozen ones then either ketchup, mayo or salad cream.
25. What is your favourite food?
Chocolate, Chicken, Broccoli, Pizza. (Not altogether obviously)
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Labyrinth, The Prestige, The Breakfast Club, Jack, Mrs Doubtfire…there’s a lot tbh
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Family is my daughter. Not family was Mackenzie back in 2016…been a while! 😂
28. Were you ever a boy/Girl Scout?
Not officially no. I went to a couple of Brownies sessions with a friend when I was younger but I didn’t like it.
29. Would you ever pose nude in a magazine?
Probably not, I hate how my body looks and have 0 confidence so wouldn’t be able to do that. If I did then I wouldn’t wanna be totally nude I think it looks better to leave something to the imagination
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Few days ago, I wrote a letter to my Nan to go with some drawings my daughter wanted to send her.
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
I know how to check oil levels, but wouldn’t know how to change it
32. Ever got a speeding ticket?
Nope and hopefully never will
33. Ever run out of petrol?
Not yet no
34. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Either cheese spread with cucumber and salt, or marmite with ready salted crisps.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I’ve never really been a breakfast person tbh. I wouldn’t say no to a full English though
36. What is your usual bed time?
I usually go upstairs with my daughter around 9-10, then fall asleep anywhere between 11:30 and 4am.
37. Are you lazy?
I can be yes, it usually depends on what mood I’m in
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I don’t remember really doing trick or treating, I think I’ve been a witch before.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English, tiny bit of French, some German, and an alright amount of basic sign language
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. As a kid though I had the Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Groovy Chick, Tracy Beaker, and some animal one though.
42. What’s better, Lego or Lincoln logs?
I have no idea what Lincoln logs are so I guess Lego
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who’s better, Leno or letterman?
I have no idea
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Does that mean soaps like eastenders, or stuff like Friends? If so then yeah
46. Are you afraid of heights?
No I’m afraid of falling
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
I haven’t yet but I’m sure I will do. I’ve danced in a car as a passenger though
50. Ever used a gun?
Yes I have when living on a farm a HUGE rat had eaten some poison from somewhere and was right by our front door barely alive so it was kinder to shoot it and let it out of its misery.
51. Last time you had your photo taken by a photographer?
I think it was 2012/2013
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some can be but I like musicals
53. Is Christmas stressful?
It can be regarding money
54. Ever eaten a pierogi?
Wtf is that
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
I’m allergic to pastry so…
56. Occupations you wanted to be as a kid?
A vet was the main one, then I think I wanted to be a teacher for a bit.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I do indeed
58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
No I tend to get a feeling of knowing what’s about to happen sometimes though
59. Take any daily vitamins?
No I probably should though
60. Wear slippers?
Sometimes, I need to get some new ones actually
61. Wear a bath robe?
I’ve got a dressing gown but I don’t wear it getting out the bath
62. What do you wear to bed?
Either a top and underwear, or pyjamas
63. First concert?
City And Colour
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
I’ve never been to any of those
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or fritos?
No idea what fritos are but I do love Cheetos
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Nope, wish I did though
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I couldn’t care as long as they can support them self financially
71. Can you curl your tongue?
I can make it into a kinda tube shape if that’s what this means?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Don’t think I’ve ever done one
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes I have
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
Not anymore, i used to all the time though when I was younger
77. Ever been in love?
Yep and it hurts 👍🏻
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
If my anxiety wasn’t an arse, I’d love to see P!nk.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
City and colour
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
I don’t even float.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yeah just not very long
85. Are you patient?
I can be
86. DJ or Band at a wedding?
DJ, that way you can request all sorts of music
87. Ever won a competition ?
I won a kite design competition when I was in junior school, a competition of who could raise the most money for mencap in senior school, and my poem about Remembrance Day won for my tutor group in senior school. Also helped Nan win a laptop.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
I haven’t no, but part of me wants a boob job though I’d never do it because it’s stupidly expensive and the surgery terrifies me lol
89. Which are better, Black or green olives?
Neither they’re both rank
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
I’d be happy to just be engaged or have a promise ring kinda thing. I like the idea of both having a ring to symbolise the relationship. If I did ever get married I wouldn’t want a massive wedding as I hate being centre of attention lol
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I’m not…I’m not even in a relationship lol
94. Who was your high school crush in your year group?
Erm… probably Jac Bryson, Phil Hughes, and I did at one point have a thing for a lad in my tutor called Sean, he was one of the popular kids but wasn’t a dickhead to me.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit til you get your own way?
No I’m 25 not 5.
96. Do you have kids?
Yes I have one
97. Do you want kids?
I’m happy just with my daughter, though part of me would like to have a second.
98. What’s your favourite colour?
Black, green, pink, red I think.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes a few people
🔹immeamy, you’re you, and that’s the best way tobe🔹