I’ve seen on YouTube a lot of people doing monthly favourites mainly with makeup, so I thought I’d do some of my favourites that includes anything from makeup to books to tv shows.
1. Starbucks mocha frappuccino. Now I never used to like coffee, infact the only coffee drink I liked was the caramel frappe from McDonald’s, but I recently tried this and I surprised myself that I enjoyed it!
2. Charlie Peach Passion Body Spray. This has got to be the freshest smelling body spray I’ve ever bought. It’s so summery and just such a lovely scent.
3. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. I’m a bit late to the girl online hype, but my god did I love this book! So easy to read, and so relatable it had me laughing and crying in parts. I loved it so much that I bought the next 2 books.
4. Happy Mum Happy Baby by Giovanna Fletcher. Now I haven’t finished this book yet, but I already adore it. I love Giovanna and reading her book I can actually hear her voice reading it if that makes sense. It’s so honest, and just a beautifully written book.
5. Unicorns. I love and hate this; lately there’s been a major Unicorn trend for some reason, and everything is going mad about unicorns. I have loved unicorns ever since I was a kid, infact when I was a baby I even had unicorn posters above my cot, so unlike many, I am NOT just following a trend, I’m only going mad on unicorn stuff because it’s available! I’ve never seen so much unicorn themed things!
6. Garnier micella water. This stuff is the best makeup remover I’ve ever used. Though it does sting my eyes if I get any in them so I tend to go around my eyes but still, it’s fantastic and takes off makeup brilliantly.
7. Lethal weapon tv series. I am OBSESSED with this series. I absolutely adore Clayne and Damon they are amazing actors. I have hysterically laughed and cried through this series, I’m going to be so lost when it ends this Friday and I have to wait for season 2 to be aired in the U.K.!
8. Revolution Unicorns Unite eyeshadow palette. I absolutely adore this palette and I haven’t even tried all the colours yet. They’re well pigmented, last all day even when it’s hot and sweaty, and they are easy to remove with baby wipes without leaving a ‘stain’ on your eyelids or having to scrub your eyes.
9. The Works: I am a complete stationery whore, from sticky notes, to pens, to notebooks, to colouring books, you name it. For me, The Works is perfect as they don’t charge the earth for their products, and they deliver too!
10. Zoella Hungry Hands Gingerbread And Vanilla hand cream: this is the only hand cream I use, and I love it. You don’t need a lot of it, and it doesn’t leave your hands feeling all tacky. The scent isnt overpowering, but it lasts for hours. I usually put it on before my driving lessons, or before I go out if I’m using my daughters pushchair (I have naturally soft hands, if I don’t use cream before these activities they get dry calluses). I’m glad I got a few bottles of it, as I believe it’s the Xmas range so isn’t sold all year round.
11. Mark Ferris: this UK youtuber is simply a delight to watch. He doesn’t mind making a tit of himself, and just comes across as a very fun and loving individual, the kinda person I’d love to be friends with.
12. Joe Sugg (thatcherjoe): again this youtuber is one of my favourites to watch, whether it’s his vlogs, pranks, challenges or games he’s easy to listen to and is naturally hilarious without having to try too hard. Like Mark, he’s another person I’d love to be friends with as he comes across as fun, caring and just a generally lovely person.
13. Murdered For Being Different: this BBC documentary drama film is heartbreaking, but it needs to be seen to spread awareness. The Sophie lancaster foundation does amazing work that I hope one day I can be part of to spread their message a little further. The film was brilliantly made, and heartbreakingly beautiful in parts with great use of music too, as well as being hard hitting.
🔹immeamy, you’re you, and that’s the best way to be🔹